Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Article - PCT Magazine

In this town we call home! Everyone hail to the pumpkin song!


Hi!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween full of trick-o-treaters. Well, I had the opportunity to help out PCT Magazine for an article about Pest Management during a Zombie Apocalypse. The original idea for this fun article came from watching too many episode of the Walking Dead, and being annoyed that no one ever gets West Nile Virus or Dengue when traveling through the swamps, etc. It’s kinda like this picture I saw the other day: 



Luckily, for this fun project I had my friend Allison Taisey helped me out! She is amazing, the best entomologist ever! If you have the chance, check out her site. She has very helpful information regarding pest management and multi-housing.

But, without further ado, here is my published article thanks to the lovely folks at PCT Magazine for the opportunity to contribute:

PCT Zombie Article